Twitter is an online social networking service and microblogging service allows users to send and read text-based messages of up to 140 characters known as "tweet". Twitter was created in March 2006 by Jack Dorsey with over 500 million users and 340 million tweets daily.
To learn everything you need to know about how to use Twitter go to grovo.com's How to Use Twitter.
Today, you will sign up for a Twitter Account for the class. You will be using this account for Mediastorm activities only. If you have a twitter already you will still have to make a class specific twitter account. Make sure you do the following:
- User Name should be Storm_(First name). For example, I am Storm_Scott.
- Use your New Design Email Account.
- You will need to find my Twitter Account and follow it @Storm_Scott
- Follow at least 20 of your classmates.
- Follow at least five professionals in the field you are doing your mediastorm work in. For examples, filmmakers here are some Twitter Accounts you should think about following:
Short of the Week Twitter
Must See Shorts Twitter
Film Shortage Twitter
Mediastorm Twitter Rules:
- All Tweets will have to be complete sentences
- You will follow only class relevant twitter people
- You will only get credit for high quality tweets (they are full sentences and they actually say something)
- All Mediastorm classes will end with a tweet.
If you have any extra time please watch this video. Is it possible for a song to be boxing?
96 BOXING CLUB from Jérôme de Gerlache on Vimeo.
Post a Comment